Friday, August 20, 2010

Jokes of Sadar Jee


Let's cheer up the day.

Scene 1:

Boss: Where were you born?
Sardar: India ..
Boss: which part?
Sardar: What 'which part'? Whole body was born in India .

Scene 2:

2 sardar were fixing a bomb in a car.
Sardar 1: What would you do if the bomb
explodes while fixing.
Sardar 2: Dont worry, I have one more.

Scene 3:

Sardar: What is the name of your car?
Lady: I forgot the name, but is starts with 'T'.
Sardar: Oh, what a strange car, starts with Tea. All cars that I know start with petrol.

Scene 4:

Sardar joined new job. 1st day he worked till late evening on the computer. Boss was happy and asked what you did till evening.
Sardar: Keyboard alphabets were not in order sir, so I made it sequencely..

Scene 5:

Museum Administrator: U stupid..That's a 500-year-old statue u've broken!!
Sardar: Thanks God!!! I thought it was a new one..

Scene 6:

At the scene of an accident a man was crying: O God!! I have lost my hand, oh!!
Sardar: Control yourself sir.. Don't cry.. See that man. he has lost his head. Is he crying?

Scene 7:

Sardar: U cheated me.
Shopkeeper: No, I sold a good radio to u.
Sardar: Radio label shows Made in Japan but radio says this is ""All India Radio!
"""

NOW THE LAST TWO ULTIMATE :

In an interview, Interviewer: How does an electric motor run?
Sardar: Dhhuuuurrrrrrrrrr.....Dhhuuuurrrrrrrr......
Inteviewer Shouts: Stop it !!!!!
Sardar: Dhhuuuurrrrrr.. dhup dhup dhup dhup...... Stop ready sir..

Tourist: Whose skeleton is that?
Sardar: An old king's skeleton.
Tourist: Who's that smaller skeleton next to it?
Sardar: That was same king's skeleton when he was a child
.

ps: These joke email by my friends to me.

No comments:

AliDropship is the best solution for drop shipping