Saturday, November 13, 2010
Electromagnetic effect food.
This entry is given to me by my friend via my e-mail. Lets read it.
A number of researchers at Princeton 's University have discovered something scary!.
For several months, they were feeding two groups of mice: the first group with food kept in a refrigerator, and the second group with food kept in a refrigerator as well but with several decorative magnets on the door.
The objective of this experiment was to see how electromagnetic radiation (that coming out from the decorative magnets on the door) affect food items. Amazingly, rigorous clinical studies stated that
the group of mice that consumed the “radiated” food had as much as 87 % higher probability to get cancer than the other group of mice.
Inexplicably no Governments or health associations/institutions have given any statement on this regard. However, and just in case, it is recommendable to remove any decorative magnet from refrigerators,
and put it far away from any food..
I don't know whether this is true or not. But, please be cautious.