Friday, August 20, 2010

Letter From A Husband Working in UK To His Wife In India

Dear Sunita Darling,


I can't send you my salary this month because the global market crisis has affected my Company's performance, so I am sending 100 kisses. You are my sweetheart, please adjust.

Your loving husband,
JITA SINGH


His wife replied...



TINKU KE PAPPA ,

Thanks for the 100 kisses, Below is the list of expenses I paid with the Kisses...:


1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's milk.

2. The electricity man agreed not to disconnect only after 7 kisses.

3. Your landlord Balkar Singh comes every day to take 2 or 3 kisses instead of the monthly rent.

4. Supermarket owner Jaswant Singh did not accept kisses only, so I gave him other items, I hope you understand..

5. Miscellaneous expenses 40 kisses.

Please don't worry about me, I still have a balance of 35 kisses and I hope I can survive the month using this balance...
Shall I plan the same for the next month?

Your Sweet Heart,
Kichi


NEVER MESS WITH WOMAN

No comments:

AliDropship is the best solution for drop shipping