Guys, if you suspect that your drive has a virus, just follow this few steps to remove it.
1. Do not double click on your flash drive.
2. Use the address bar to access your drive, ie if your drive is E, key in the address bar as --> E:
3. Locate AUTORUN.inf.
4. Open the file, no need to worry, in won't run like that.
5. See what program does it open, then proceed to delete that program.
6. If you cannot view hidden files, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Hidden.
7. Set the value back to 0, which is no.
8. If you cannot view the Folder Options, go here -> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer
9. Under NoShowFolderOptions, change it to 0.
10. There have been cases of viruses like Kavo changing back the hidden files back to,err, hidden, the way is
11. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\
12. Find for CheckedValue, it should be a DWORD key. If its not, delete it.
13. The Folder Option should work by now.
14. Delete the files associated with the autorun file.
16. If you are not sure, kindly download avira from the link.
Hope this helps.